Join our growing team of children's Seasonal Yoga teachers
We are delighted that you are interested in the Club Morgan Seasonal Yoga Teacher Training for Children.
'Club Morgan' is a Social Enterprise and the brainchild of one the country’s leading Yoga Trainers Sue Woodd. Sue also runs the Seasonal Yoga Academy in Scotland and the UK alongside her partners. Club Morgan run training programmes in Seasonal Yoga for children as well as offering an ongoing membership option, which gives you access to our amazing rolling curriculum and online support.
The Club Morgan Seasonal Yoga Teacher Training for children is accredited by the Yoga Alliance Professionals and is offered to you as a stand-alone, four-day, face to face, comprehensive induction in how to teach yoga and mindfulness to children seasonally. The course is open to yoga teachers, primary school teachers and other professionals who work with children and are passionate about their wellbeing. On passing your training you will receive a certificate, a manual and free flip chart to use as part of your classes.
The course also covers marketing your classes, child development, teaching skills and child protection.
Club Morgan Licence option
Owning a Club Morgan Licence is completely optional following on from your training. However, once you have finished your four-day induction you will be supplied with one Club Morgan curriculum for that Season for you to trial, plus seasonal resources for your classes. You can sign up for the Licence as soon as you have completed your training, OR you can enjoy using the Club Morgan curriculum for a one month trial then decide if you wish to join our growing number if Licencees at just £33 per month.
The Licence allows you full rights to use the Club Morgan brand and its contents, plus a new curriculum for each season, packed with exercises, yoga/drama games and our specially written unique Campfire stories. It also gives you access to all our artwork and online support.
From our experience many yoga teachers complete their yoga teacher training and then struggle after some weeks to keep children engaged, having to think of ideas on a class by class bases and spending a lot of time on planning.
With your Club Morgan Licence all this is done for you!
Contact us today and we can answer any further questions you may have...
No problem! Now you can sign up to be a Club Morgan Licencee without doing another training and receive a new curriculum 5 times a year via Teachable, which will include:
* A unique Campfire story which you deliver in chapters over a 4 - 6 week period
* Videos of Yo-Chi poses, flows and organ warm ups for each season
* Seasonal Mindfulness and Relaxation - plenty of ideas, visualizations and scripts
* Drama/Yoga games and exercises for the season
* Access to art work and supporting documentation/policies and procedures needed for schools
* Online/telephone support from us which will give you advice on approaching schools/marketing and any other general support needed.
For this you need to be able to meet the following criteria:
* Be a professionally trained school teacher or Yoga Teacher
* Be able to supply us with proof of training and DBS
* Have already taught children in some capacity for three years or more
Please contact Laura Wills on 07909 851 992 to apply or email